8/13/2009

FORKS





I'm finally starting to have some fun out here. It was record hot in the state of WA and miserable since there is no A/C around... except for my car.
Bart had to leave for trainings and I went to UT for a few days for a family reunion. It was nice to see family, but the most exciting part was that I got to bring my niece Whitney home with me. She's up here to go to school and will be staying with us until we kick her out :)!! Her sister Bailey came up with us to hang out and do some fun things for the summer... it's been so fun to have them both!
Since we got back from UT it's been beautiful WA weather- rainy and low 70's! I'm loving it!!! I guess I've grown out of my Southern Utah skin, I don't mind the cooler weather.
Since the girls have been here, we have been to Seattle to see the sights. Pikes Peak Market was neat, but crazy crowded. The fish stand was fun, and the fruit was to die for!! We are planning to go tomorrow to the top of the space needle and have lunch before we do a tour of the under ground city.
We also went yesterday to Port Angeles, Forks, and La Push were we got all the Twilight obsession we could out!! It wasn't quite what we thought it was going to be, but a fun experience nevertheless! These girls have been so awesome to bring my spirits up about being here. I love my nieces, they are such a good example to me!

1 comment:

Andy said...

You all are so cute. I love the picture by the red truck. The in-vitro stuff sounds very cool, I hope all goes well with getting ready for that. Will you be having lots of mood swings? With love, Rebecca (ps. I'm wearing that purple and black necklace today...very cute. Thanks again for it!)