1/22/2009

DISNEYWORLD!




It's nice to know good old Mr. Walt Disney appreciates his troops. We had the opportunity to go to Disneyworld for a weekend. Bart got in free for a 5 day pass, and I got in for a very reasonable deal. We went along with our friends, Shawn and Sherri and their little boy James... Bart's little buddy.


It was a blast to go do all the fun things in different parks. We felt like little kids again! We still have a few days left on our pass, so hopefully we'll get to go back for another weekend before we leave Georgia.

7 comments:

heidijogoody said...

How fun! we want to take the girls to Disney World I have never been.

Hannah said...

I am glad you guys had fun, but I am glad you are back too!

Andy said...

We are jealous. We went while we were in FL on the same deal and had a great time. We love Florida.

Thanks for Rachel's birthday card. She has been wearing the princess button around for 2 days. Miss you guys.

Nick and Amera said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! What a time to blog about a fun vacation when im fat and frumpy! I am desperately in need of a vaca I could just die!! You guys are way fun, I mean, really, life is always fun fun fun for the Brimy's!! I miss you girly girl. I just miss all our hair salon talk and my fabulous back massages! Thats not all I miss though, I miss my cute friend Misty! Even though I felt really ugly around you, I still loved hanging on you, hanging around you and hanging with you! Im glad we are friends and we can keep in touch even through blog. Am I a bad friend?? I hope you know that even though im not the perfect friend I still love you and miss you lots!! I hope you said Hi to buzz light year for McCoy! I love you guys!!! Glad you got a vaca, you guys surely deserve all the fun in the world!!!

Nick and Amera said...

P.S. your killing me with this suprise......you gotta let me know what it is!!!

Tayna said...

Misty, you two are the cutest couple. How fun that you got to be kids again and go to Disney World. A little warm weather would be great right about now, it's freezing around these parts!

Stephanie said...

We might have been at Disney World at the same time! How funny is that! It's such a huge place that half the ward could be there, and we probably wouldn't run into each other!