1/24/2009

WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON!!!!!!

FT. LEWIS BABY!!!
Well it's official! We are definately going to Washington state to Ft. Lewis, Tacoma. This was our big surprise for those of you who have been waiting! We couldn't be happier to be going here, especially since we were threatened by almost having to go to Ft. Huachuca AZ!
My brother and his family live in Seattle, only an hour away! Plus both families are only a days worth of a drive to visit... totally duable after being 3000 miles away for the last 4 years. And there is a great infertility clinic in Tacoma. We are so happy to know our prayers are being answered, and especially knowing we will be there for at least 3 years, maybe 5! I might get to live in one place for more than 8 months at a time for a while! Yea!
Bart worked hard contacting Colnel after Colnel to get us there, and I couldn't be more greatful for his persistence. He's such an awesome husband to do what it takes for what's best for his family. He will be in a great position with a medical unit getting great experience.
If I haven't said it already, we couldn't be more thrilled!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers and support! We leave Georgia in April, so we'll be seeing you soon!!

8 comments:

The Dalrymple Family said...

We're so happy for you guys!!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Hooray for you! That is great news and so much better than AZ! Thanks for Rachel's birthday card too. Congratulations again. We love you guys! Rebecca

heidijogoody said...

that is so exciting and such great news. I am really excited for you guys you desrve the best.

Nathalie Smith said...

Hip,Hip Horray! That is exciting!

momwhoknits said...

That is so facinating about your family tree, how cool! I am so happy for you to be somewhere new that is close to family. I hope that infertility clinic becomes a fertility clinic for you!

Stephanie said...

That's so great! I'm so excited for you guys! Ft Lewis is one of the posts Erik put in for. It was #2 on our list of choices. So who knows, maybe we will be following you!We could go visit Forks together!:)

Nick and Amera said...

THAT will be such a blast for you guys! I am way happy for you! Imjust sure of it you will bump into edward somewhere along the way! Be sure to tell him to "suck it" hahahahha. I meant that in a "vampire-ish" way. Anyway, thanks for your comment on my blog. I actually think im going to take you up on the suggestion of using my old blessing dress for the sole purpose you mentioned......because its a good way to bring a little bit of my mom to the occasssion....what a brilliant and special idea. Thankyou for mentionining it! Well, what can I do for you guys?? Anything?? Here's an idea......Send us your adress and i'll send ya a little gift....lets see he's about 28lbs, almost 3 feet tall....talks alot, cries alot, poops alot, laughs alot, teases alot, and LOVES to watch movies! Oh and did I mention that he has one hell of a demanding personality! Yes, give me your adress and i'll send him right over to ya....he is so fun, you dont want to pass this opportunity up! hahahah. Love you to peices!! No really, if you guys need anything, seriously let me know....the boy is already stamped and on his way....

Heather Fish Pearl Swimwear said...

YAHOOO!! Craig doesn't have to give up his annual fishin' with Barty after all. So happy about the fertility clinic as well. This is going to be great for you guys!!! So proud of Barty for being persistent and calling the "big dogs" of the military to get his way. :) xo heather and family