Well, we're picking out colors and upgrades and stuff for the house, and everything seems to be working out so far. We're really excited to finally have something that belongs to us that we can make our own! We don't close until November (our choice) since we're locked in a rental agreement, but it should be done before then...
It's been stressful, but we're trying to enjoy every bit of it since we are so blessed to be in a position to even be buying a home during these hard times.
5 comments:
Congrats on the cute house! I am excited for you guys. James wants to know if it was it extra for the porta potty?
Oh, I love it. How exciting. Thanks for the earrings, so cute...I hope you know I wasn't hinting with my last comment about the necklace! Love, Rebecca
That's so fun for you! Especially since you get to pick out the colors and such you want. Get ready for a lot of work, but it's well worth it!
so cute! can't wait to see pictures of the final product
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment