9/17/2009

Home Updates

Well, here it is, in the making! After months of looking for a home to buy when we got out here we finally found the one. It wasn't our dream house, but it is nice and will be good for resale (we hope) in 5 or so years from now when we move again. Bart and I hadn't been able to pay our tithing in a few months when we first got here, and after a month of not finding a home we could agree on we both realized we needed to pay our tithing and give to the Lord to receive this blessing. It wasn't 24 hours later after fast Sunday when we paid our tithing that we found this house. Everything has gone pretty good so far with the building, choosing colors together, deciding on upgrades and not, and we still really like each other which is a bonus!!
We have already met with the loan officer and we close the end of Oct. We are super excited to be moving in to our own home and to hopefully be starting our family here. Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers, we have felt very blessed these last few weeks. Nothing new or exciting as far as doing any IVF (invetro fertilization), but we have begun the testing and will be meeting with our Dr. again next month to discuss "the game plan". We love you all & hope you'll come to visit... we will have plenty of room!


5 comments:

Lacey said...

What a darling house! I just LOVE the style of homes in the Northwest. It truly is amazing the blessings we receive from paying our tithing, isn't it? I love the pictures of you guys. So beautiful!

momwhoknits said...

Cute house, I wonder if we can ever have our dream houses, maybe they are just that-dreams. Maybe the memories made in houses make them become dream 'homes'. Anyway your post just made me do my own thinking on my disatisfaction in my own house, so sorry I projected on ya.

heidijogoody said...

It is looking great! Can't wait to see the final product when it is all finished and decorated!

Tayna said...

I'm so excited for you Misty!! I know it will be stunning when it's finished because you have excellent taste and mad interior design skills.

heidijogoody said...

I am due on November 14