I know most if not all of you have been wondering how we are doing since we started IVF (invetro infertilization), so I thought I would update you...
We did the procedure in January and even though my hormone levels were raising slowly, I was still able to get pregnant (which is new for me). Unfortunately I didn't carry past 5 weeks and miscarried. We both know it could have been worse- I could have been further along, but it was devastating for us to find out. If any of you have tried to talk reason with me in the last few weeks and I wasn't friendly or accepting, please forgive me! Not only was I having a hard time emotionally, but I was pumped full of A LOT of hormones. We allowed ourselves 20 days to be sad and upset, but we are now on the mend and ready to make decisions again. We will probably be meeting with the Dr. in a few weeks to discuss our options and what could have possibly went wrong the last time. We are sure we will try again, hopefully sooner rather than later, but money unfortunately is a factor.
I know a lot of you have asked and/or may be wondering why we don't consider adoption. I want you to know we have talked a lot about it, but it all comes down to the answers to our prayers- we just don't feel like that is the answer for us right now. I guess we still have lessons to learn.
I want to thank you all for your prayers. I can't begin to describe how much peace and comfort we have been feeling through these hard times and I know it has a lot to do with the constant prayers and our names being kept in the temple. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
We want to have our own children to raise unto the Lord, but if he has another plan for us we will accept it. We are happy and in love and have so many blessings in our lives. We really can't complain about the good life we live.
Until then Major is still our baby and he doesn't mind at all! But I'm always up to just borrow your kids in the mean time! :)Love you all!
5 comments:
Ok sending the boys to Washington...bahaha :). That picture of Major and Bart is HILARIOUSLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your time is coming I feel it
You guys are in our thoughts and prayers! We love you
I just love you!
You are in my prayers!
Hi Misty! It's Lindsay Schwartz. Will you please e-mail me your phone #. I would love to talk to you. lindsaygarns@hotmail.com
Post a Comment