HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!
We decided now would be the best time to take a little Vacation to celebrate our 10 years of marriage- since there's no kiddos to worry about and Bart is actually home and not off to a deployment or training of some sorts!
We enjoyed hanging out together and doing something we've never done before... the highlight was definately scuba diving!
This is Bart filming me swimming along the coral towards a shipwreck, and he added his two cents in with a big smile for you!
Bart was really good at it- a natural! No surprise there. I had a little bit of a hard time at first figuring it out, but the second dive we went on I did much better. We saw turtles, schools of fish, lots of neat coral, and a shipwreck! It was amazing! Now that we've done it, Bart is set on getting gear and becoming certified to continue... I've done it twice and that's all I need to do! :)
The rest of our time there we laid by the pool/ocean, ate yummy food that was available to us all the time, and we got to do a little sailing and island jumping as well. We had a great time and wished we could have shared it with all of you!
New Year's was a pretty crazy night, and a lot of fun! They had a parade they call the "Junkanoo", live bands and dancing. They had a seafood buffet like I've never seen before- all the grilled lobster and jumbo shrimp we could stuff ourselves with! It was fun being crazy and dancing the new year in with my sweetie!
Happy New year everyone! We hope yours is a promising one!
5 comments:
I am glad you guys had a good time. I want to go!
YAY!!! That looks like it was amazingly awesome! We did a little bit of scuba diving on our cruise a few years ago and it was definitely our highlight too! You guys are just so darn cute! Good job with that!
Glad you had such a nice trip! Hopefully you forgot any/all worries and just had a great time. I've never scuba-d. Was it hard to learn? Love you guys, and thanks for Rachel's card! Rebecca
Oh how fun! Looks like you guys had such a great time. You guys deserved it.
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment